Game Music Appreciation: Bloody Tears (Castlevania Judgment version)

In game music appreciation, I take a look at a song from a game that I probably wont be writing about in any other fashion. I always feature one or two of my favorite songs from each game in my top 5 articles, but not every game gets an article. To put it bluntly: this is where I put good songs from games that I either dislike or am apathetic about.

Castlevania Judgment was a game with a lot of promise. A fighting game based on freakin Castlevania? Sign me up! Oh. Wait. It turns out it was a pile of shit. One thing the game had going for it however was AWESOME covers of songs from previous Castlevania games, one of which is Bloody Tears from Castlevania 2 (Another game I have little to say about.) This song is the theme of Carmilla, the totally not a knock off of Ivy I swear guys character(in this game at least). I'm sure that many of you are familiar with the song's NES version but I think this one is just so amazing that anytime I hear the NES one, I just wanna hear this version again instead. Just give it a listen for yourself.

Video brought to us by YouTube user MegaVideoGameMusic:

No comments:

Post a Comment