Jamestown and Breath of Death VII Extended Editions

Here's a couple more extended editions I whipped up. Both are from fantastic, criminally under appreciated indie games with incredible music, though I recall Breath of Death VII and its spiritual successor Cthulhu Saves the World got a bit of buzz on a few gaming sites. You can buy Jamestown here and here, among other places. Breath of Death VII you can buy here bundled with Cthulhu Saves the World for $3! BoDVII and CStW are also on Xbox Live for 80 MS points each I believe. Anyway, here's my extended versions of Prisoner of the Badlands from Jamestown and the battle theme from Breath of Death VII:
As always, I didn't compose, nor do I own the copyrights to either of these songs so if any of the copyright holders of these games or their music want me to remove these videos, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment